14 Jun 2009
Douglas Laing 60th anniversary bottlings
Posted by: Ruben Luyten In: * News
It’s Sunday so let’s have a break from the Feis Ile bottlings and give you some news.
In celebration of their sixtieth anniversary since the launch in 1949, independent bottler Douglas Laing is releasing a series of 6 limited edition bottlings, one for each decade. They are single casks in a special retro version of the Old Malt Cask bottle design. This is the line-up:
- • Macallan 30yo (rum finish)
- • Laphroaig 21yo (refill sherry)
- • Speyside Finest 40yo (Glenfarclas)
- • Port Ellen 30yo (gimme gimme!)
- • Glen Grant 30yo (sherry matured)
- • Macallan 20yo (sherry finish)
Douglas Laing will release one bottling a month, from June until November 2009.