20 Aug 2011
Tasting notes by Ruben Luyten - Posted in * News
Other whisky blogs have already introduced a slower summer regime, now I’m leaving on holidays as well.
Of course a whole series of reviews is scheduled already, but I won’t be able to react on comments.
Here are some of the upcoming reviews:
- KIlchoman 100% Islay
- Dalmore 1996 (Master of Malt)
- Glenfiddich 1973 (cask #28563)
- Teaninich 1982 (Liquid Sun)
- Springbank 1969 (cask #266)
- Port Ellen 1983 (cask #674)
- Karuizawa 1977 (cask #4592)