Independent bottler Wemyss Malts announced its first Single Cask releases of 2016. Six casks have been selected, ranging from 13 to 25 years old.
The full cask list of this release comprises:
- “Sizzling Charcoal” Bunnahabhain 1997, Islay
- “Coastal Confection” Bowmore 1996, Islay, Cask Strength
- “The Highland Mariner Clynelish 1997, Highlands
- “Fallen Apples” Glen Garioch 1989, Highlands
- “Barrista’s Dram” Craigellachie 2002, Speyside
- “Toasted Anise” Glenrothes 1996, Speyside
There are only a few hundred bottles from each cask and the suggested retail prices range from £55 to £110. These bottlings will be available in selected retailers in the UK, EU and key Asian markets.