Teeling 37 Year Old whiskey
Teeling Whiskey added a Teeling 37 Years to its Vintage Reserve Collection. Distilled in 1983 and matured in a single ex-bourbon cask, this is the oldest whiskey from this distillery to date and one of the oldest Irish single malts ever released.
Only 175 bottles are available, a new style of decanter. The box also includes an invitation to come to distillery for a very special tasting. Initially only available at the distillery, retailing at € 7000, before rolling out to a few partners.
Johnnie Walker 200th Anniversary releases
Johnnie Walker will get four exclusive 200th anniversary releases to celebrate this milestone:
- Johnnie Walker Blue Label 200th Anniversary, a limited edition design for this classic release
- Johnnie Walker Blue Label Legendary Eight, composed with only eight legendary distilleries that all existed back in 1820 (Oban, Blair Athol, Lagavulin, Teaninich, Brora, Cambus, Port Dundas and Carsebridge).
- John Walker & Sons Celebratory Blend, which includes Cardhu and Port Dundas and bottled at an unusual 51%
- John Walker & Sons Bicentenary Blend, crafted with whiskies of 28 years and older, including “ghost” distilleries Pittyvaich, Cambus and Port Ellen.
All four whiskies will launch from October onwards.
Things that may not have been widely announced but that grabbed my attention in shops recently…
- Orkney 13 Year Old (North Star Spirits)
- Orkney 13 Year Old (Signatory Unchillfiltered)
- Royal Brackla 21 Year Old
- Big Peat Feis Ile 2020
- Caol Ila 2007 (Single Cask Nation)
- Tomatin 1994 (Hunter Laing Old & Rare)
- Nikka Yoichi Apple Brandy Cask
- Nikka Miyagikyo Apple Brandy finish
- Dalmore Dominium (travel retail)